John Borrowman, CPC
Borrowman Baker, LLC
You’re busy. You’re pressured by deadlines. Besides, things seem fine where you are. Why would you set aside time to talk to a recruiter?
Let’s start with the assumption that your career path is important to you. Important enough that you don’t want to leave it to chance.
- What do you really know about the career options available to someone at your level of experience?
- How do those options change if you don’t take advantage of them?
- What is the compensation potential for you now, and into the future?
- What should you do to position yourself for the best possible growth wherever you are?
Top performers seek the answers to these questions. We can help you find answers.
- We have served the valuation profession for over twenty years
- Our surveys of compensation and practice management metrics give us insight you can’t find anywhere else
- We are recognized, nationwide, for candid and confidential perspective
If your career isn’t worth a phone call, what is it worth?